In a special appearance
JCCSF and Buoy Coaching present
Redefining Retirement: What’s Your Encore
This Transition Workshop is for you if:
- You’re already retired and you’re thinking, “Is this all there is?”
- You’re close to retirement and already have plans to sleep in, play golf, and travel.
- You’re far from retirement but it has crossed your mind of what you’ll do when you’re not needed at work anymore.
- It’s never crossed your mind what you’ll do when you’re not needed at work anymore, but now that you mention it….
- You never plan to retire, have always hated the word and you’ve told your friends that it needs redefining.
- You know someone who is retired and directionless such as:
~ Your partner/spouse
~ Your parent(s)
~ Your retired neighbor Mrs. Kravitz, who is driving you crazy and clearly needs something to do.
In any of these cases, you should attend and try to get them to attend as well.
- You are going through a big transition in your life. Retirement is a transition and you will glean great ideas from this.
- You’ve heard about that “Larry guy” and want to see him in action.
- You’re just looking for a good time and to learn something new.
- You heard there will be wine and cheese and you don’t care what the topic is.
Join award-winning author, speaker, circumnavigator, and sought-after non-financial retirement coach, Larry Jacobson for a rare hands-on workshop to help you determine your life direction in retirement. You have a plan for your finances; do you have a plan for time? What do you, or will you do all day? How will you spend your time? For starters, turn off that TV set!
Based on the award-winning program, Sail Into Retirement, you’ll leave this event looking at retirement not as the end, but as opportunity for a new beginning. And you’ll leave with a plan in hand!
Note: This is NOT a financial planning seminar. For financial advice, call your uncle Marvin or aunt Millie.
San Francisco Jewish Community Center
3200 California St.
San Francisco, CA 94118
FREE to SFJCC members, non-members $25 and it includes wine & cheese so it’s almost free for you too. (What were you expecting, a roasted turkey dinner?)
Parking under the building, nominal fee. Security is very tight at the SFJCC, please be prepared for a search of your vehicle’s trunk as you enter the garage.
RSVP NECESSARY: Otherwise how will we know how much wine? Click here:
SPACE IS LIMITED, LOCK IN YOUR SPACE TODAY!
If you have any questions about Retirement Coaching or Life-Style Planning Coaching, you can send Larry Jacobson a message – Click HERE!
Your Retirement Life-Style Planning Coach
Larry Jacobson is America’s #1 trusted authority on non-fiscal retirement life-style planning. He is the creator of the Award-Winning “Sail Into Retirement” life-style design program; developed based on his own Retirement Transformation Experience. He retired early and sailed around the world… in 6 years. Larry is a two-time TEDx speaker, and a regular speaker at Retirement and Life-Style Planning events. Larry believes only in teaching what he knows, and he loves helping his clients turn their passion into their dream retirement. If you’d like to explore inviting Larry to speak at your organization’s next event; or if you’d like to be coached by Larry, Click HERE to contact him!