Navigating Advanced Sales
and Presentation Skills
1. Assessing the current situation
What do you sell, your company’s position in marketplace
Selling as a big company—your advantages
Selling as a small company—your advantages
2. How do you currently sell? in person, phone, online
Walk through your current process and analyze
Your elevator speech
Your image—look closely in the mirror
3. Building a relationship
Based on more than the product—personal
Based on solving a need, or need to create the need?
Knowing your prospect—gathering information first and entering with knowledge about their industry and position
Finding the decision maker
4. The art of asking questions—discovering their need
It’s about them, not you.
I’m the Dr., where does it hurt?
What is currently working and what is not?
Decision-making criteria for prospect
Open-ended questions vs. Closed ended questions
5. What do you use in a presentation: powerpoint, samples, paint word pictures
How are you evoking emotional response?
Decisions to buy: Emotional or Logical?
Helping the customer see a vision of success
6. Helping the prospect make a choice vs. selling
Making the customer look good internally
How can you add comfort to their decision?
Try it out
Help present to higher up
Take some of their workload
7. How to present features and benefits
Knowing the difference
Do they really want a drill bit? Or just a hole?
8. How and why to use stories to make a point
Enter the third party endorsement
The power of referrals
Purpose of the story—make a point, not just tell a story
Short, concise, timely
Answering objections with a story
Demonstrating your value
9. Why objections are a good sign
How to deal with the most common objections
Price. Compared to what/who? Prove value
I need to think it over
Need to ask others
We’re happy with our current supplier
How did you find this supplier? Who did you switch from? Why? For those same reasons, is it possible to find someone even better?
Are you ready to move forward?
Is time of urgency?
What is the next step?
Other decision makers
Let’s present to them together
Patience. Sales is often a process, not an event
Number of calls per sale
Keeping the pipeline filled
Take Action – Invest in Improving Your Sales Skills!
Click HERE to request a Sales-Coaching Strategy Session, with Larry Jacobson. The investment is Only $95.00 for the 90-Minutes call.
In this call:
- Get to know each other and find out if you are a good fit to be mentored by Larry
- Discover your current obstacles to higher sales; AND pinpoint 2 or 3 ways to improve your sales NOW!
- Co-Create a simple Action Plan that’ll help you at least double your sales in the next few weeks and months
- Decide if you want to continue having Larry as your Sales-Performance coach
Get Started Now – Click the Button Below;
and SCHEDULE YOUR SESSION on the Very Next Page!
Larry Jacobson - Coach of CEOs, Entrepreneurs, & Sales Teams
12-Weeks Sales Performance Booster Coaching
If you are ready to commit to Boosting Your Sales Performance, click* the button below to sign up!