A unique interview where show host, Rosa Ponce de Leon, pins down his guest on questions about fear, tolerance, sexuality, and other hot topics…
Larry Jacobson was faced with making a transition when it came to retirement. He knew that going from CEO to lounging around the house was not going to give him a sense of fulfillment. So he set sail around the world for 6 years uncovering a completely new adventure. Whether you’re facing retirement or another big transition, tune in to hear Larry’s inspirational story about how you can master your fears to live out your dreams…
Larry Jacobson’s transition from CEO to retirement was a dramatic shift in his identity and direction in life. Always seeking a sense of purpose and fulfillment, he re-invented himself and set sail around the world for six years, along the way discovering adventure, fear, love… and best of all, discovering a new self – a new identity – a free, life-loving passionate identity.
Here are some of the interview hot points:
- Identify what makes you jump out of bed in the morning and commit to it
- Look fear in the face and do it anyway – don’t let fear rule your life, instead use it to fuel it
- Rosa, the show host, also highlights an important message in this episode: creating a world where individuals with different beliefs & different sexuality orientations can peacefully co-exist. Truly world-changing ideas.
- “If God gave us free will, who am I to judge others how they live?”
- An open conversation about homosexuality in relation to Christianity
- As we are a diverse country, we need to create a nation where we accept one another for individual differences, without trying to force our own values onto others.
- Have the courage to be you. As far as I know, this is our only chance at life—make it count.
Whether you’re approaching retirement or another big transition; or perhaps are holding back from living life fully, tune in to hear Larry’s inspirational story about how you can master your fears to make your dreams a reality.